San Jose DUI Lawyer
San Jose DUI Attorney, Santa Clara County
With Offices in San Jose, California, Leon J. Mezzetti Jr. is a DUI defense attorney with over 30 years of experience handling DUI cases from both sides of the courtroom. That depth and breadth of experience brings a powerful edge to his defense of clients charged with drunk driving.
San Jose DUI Defense Lawyer ∙ Former County Deputy DA
Call 1-877-791-1836 ∙ 510-791-1836 ∙ Contact Us
If you or a loved one has been arrested for drunk driving (DUI), we strongly recommend getting a lawyer on your side as soon as possible. The sooner we get to work on your case, the sooner we can begin to protect your rights.
- Our law firm can investigate your DUI arrest to see if the police violated any procedures. If they did, we can often get the charges reduced or the case dismissed.
- Your DUI defense lawyer can challenge the results of breathalyzer tests, blood alcohol concentration tests (BAC) or other sobriety tests.
- Mr. Mezzetti can negotiate for a lesser charge (reckless driving, for example) or help you with related charges. If a traffic violation was added to the charge, or if you are facing a drug charge related to the stop, we can represent you.
- We can work with you to protect your driving privileges by scheduling an early DMV hearing.
- If this is your first offense, second offense, third offense or more, you will want a defense attorney who will work hard to limit the consequences of your arrest.
Defense attorneys appointed by the state, as talented as they may be, frequently are overloaded with clients and do not have the time to build a strong defense. Mr. Mezzetti will do what it takes to protect your rights.
Free Initial Consultation ∙ Experienced DUI Defense Lawyer
For a free confidential consultation, and for further information regarding how an ex-prosecutor and expert San Jose DUI attorney can put over 30 years of experience to work for you, please e-mail us, call us at 877-791-1836 or 510-791-1836, or visit our San Jose office.
Experience really does matter - don't trust your DUI defense to an inexperienced criminal defense lawyer.